On Fri, 14 Feb 2014, Amir Caspi wrote:

Another problem with the above code is that you require only a short word (1-10 chars) prior to the hex string. Some perfectly legitimate, or even illegitimate, words could be longer than 10 chars. I'd increase the upper limit to something like 15ish

Granted. That's indeed part of the tuning procedure. Let's revisit the masscheck performance in a couple of days after the changes I just made to get a baseline, and then I'll increase it to 20.

  Where We Want You To Go Today 09/13/07: Microsoft patents in-OS
  adware architecture that incorporates monitoring and analysis of
  user actions and interrupting the user to display apparently
  relevant advertisements (U.S. Patent #20070214042)
 8 days until George Washington's 282nd Birthday