On Thu, 27 Mar 2014, Joe Quinn wrote:

On 3/27/2014 12:34 PM, Marcin Mirosław wrote:
 W dniu 24.02.2014 16:24, John Hardin pisze:
 Hi!

>  On Mon, 24 Feb 2014, Marcin Mirosław wrote:
> > > Sorry for silly question. I'd like to know if mentioned rules catches
> >  all email address or only user part?
>  It's not a silly question. All of the TO_EQ_FROM rules compare the full
>  email address.
 In theory I could it by self, it's only one line of code:) But I'm not
 so good in regexp to do it.

A better idea would probably be to turn it into a plugin. Those regexes are multi-line, very complex, and the fact that there are multiple of them with only minor differences is a maintenance nightmare.

What would be very welcome is a way to capture a match in one rule and use that match in a different rule.

  Show me somebody who waxes poetic about "Being at one with Nature"
  and I'll show you someone who hasn't figured out that Nature is an
  infinite stomach demanding to be fed.     -- Atomic, at Wapsi forum
 5 days until April Fools' day