Hi,

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 12:33 PM, Axb <axb.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> FYI.
>
> DNS_FROM_AHBL_RHSBL will be removed from SA in the next couple of rule
> updates.
>
> If you have any META rules using DNS_FROM_AHBL_RHSBL make sure you adapt.

Just wondering if either these changes have already been made and I'm not
seeing it, or if there was a timeline we should expect to see this removed
in the updates?

I'm still seeing invalid queries:

Apr  4 18:54:03 mail01 postfix/dnsblog[9823]: warning: dnsblog_query:
lookup error for DNS query 141.73.6.184.dnsbl.ahbl.org: Host or domain name
not found. Name service error for name=141.73.6.184.dnsbl.ahbl.org type=A:
Host not found, try again

If we zero the DNS_FROM_AHBL_RHSBL score, will it prevent further queries?
I don't have any META rules using it currently.

Thanks,
Alex