it's not corrected, that's the point...

On 17.04.14 09:14, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
The scoring occurs from automatic corpus checks. The best way to help the rule score better is to help with masscheck.

and still SA people tune some scores manually.

Looking at http://ruleqa.spamassassin.org/?daterev=20140416-r1587834-n&rule=RP_MATCHES_RCVD&srcpath=&g=Change there does appear to be a hamminess to the rule and it justifies a negative score. A score of -1.05 seems appropriate to me.

Not to me. The whole fact that @gmail.com spam comming from gmail.com
servers does not mean it's not spam, only because millions of @gmail.com ham
comming from gmail.com are ham...

this logic is braindead to me
- Holmes, what kind of school did you study to be a detective?
- Elementary, Watson.  -- Daffy Duck & Porky Pig