In fact, there was this error, even after fixing it still didn't work. I believe that the problem was occurring because the message had a HMTL attached and in turn had a link to the file. I decided to change and do as follows:

header __ORCAMENTO_H Subject =~ /or.*amento|planilha|urgente/i
body __ORCAMENTO_B  /or.*amento|planilha|urgente/i
mimeheader __ORCAMENTO_M Content-Disposition =~ /\.html[";]/i
meta ORCAMENTO ( __ORCAMENTO_H || __ORCAMENTO_B ) && __ORCAMENTO_M
score ORCAMENTO   5.5

I don't know if you're absolutely correct and efficient, but I did some tests with a few spams and seems to have worked