System Details:
OS: Linux
Distro: Ubuntu
Version: 12.04
Arch:
amd64

SpamAssassin Details:
Version: 3.4.0 running on Perl 5.14.2

Call Method: Mail => Postfix => Procmail => SpamAssassin
local.cf
Modifications: Global bayes database, cleared report template
Procmail
recipes for spam:
### START ###
:0 wf
| /usr/bin/spamassassin
:0 w

* ^X-Spam-Flag:.*YES
| $DELIVER -m Spam -d $USERNAME
:0 w
*
^X-Spam-Status:.*Yes
| $DELIVER -m Spam -d $USERNAME
### END ###

Issue:
I don't like that it modifies the entire message. I tried using
clear_report_template in local.cf, but it still mucks with the
entire message. All I want it to do is add the X-Spam* headers. I made a
post <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2224318> about this on
ubuntuforums.com but the guy that
was helping me ran out of thoughts, he was the the one that had me use
clear_report_template in local.cf. He suggests MailScanner, but I
don't really want to use more middle man programs. Is there a way to do
this without more middle man programs?

Sincerely,
Patrick Thomas (Timberwolf)
Timberwolf Programmers Owner