On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 11:46:38PM +0100, Antony Stone wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 November 2014 at 21:05:30 (EU time), John Hardin wrote:
>
> > Moderator, I am making an official request to ban Nick Edwards
> > <nick.z.edwa...@gmail.com> for abuse. There is no call for and no excuse
> > for such behavior.
>
> From just an "average member" of this list, seconded.
>
> He's even continuing, despite both parties being asked to take this personal
> dispute offlist.

Not that this is a democracy but add me to the list of people sick of
this nonsense.  I am hardly one of Reindl's fans but I don't recall him
ever being this outright abusive, nor issuing the veiled threats I saw
from Edwards earlier.

I am quite sure that the Apache Foundation takes a very dim view of
these antics on resources they own as well.

                                                John
--
To do just the opposite is also a form of imitation.

-- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742-1799), German scientist,
   satirist and philosopher, Notebook D (1773-1775)