Am 16.02.2015 um 19:33 schrieb Amir Caspi:
Over the last week I've seen a significant uptick in FN spam to my users.  We're getting
tens of FNs per day per user, whereas a few weeks ago it was just a few FNs per day per
user.  We're getting BAYES_99/999 on many of these, but no other major markers are
hitting (razor, pyzor, dcc, etc.), so maybe we're just the unlucky "early
recipients" of most of these spam runs...

unconfirmed here

we maintain a global bayes for spamass-milter and i am doing a hard job in my free-time to collect as much as possible newsletters, registration confirmations, hotel reservations and what not else from some helpful users as well as feed nearly 100% of my personal mail as ham

some of that original messages containing even passwords which i strip out if someone trusting me that enough to provide these samples which is easy since we train from two folders with eml files

given that 24266 messages had BAYES_00 with a total number of 30401 delivered mails in the current month that training strategy seems to work well

[root@mail-gw:~]$ bayes-stats.sh
0.000          0          3          0  non-token data: bayes db version
0.000          0      10470          0  non-token data: nspam
0.000          0      10554          0  non-token data: nham
0.000          0    1368369          0  non-token data: ntokens
0.000          0  993467899          0  non-token data: oldest atime
0.000          0 1424109150          0  non-token data: newest atime
0.000 0 1424110103 0 non-token data: last journal sync atime
0.000          0          0          0  non-token data: last expiry atime
0.000 0 0 0 non-token data: last expire atime delta 0.000 0 0 0 non-token data: last expire reduction count

insgesamt 35M
-rw------- 1 sa-milt sa-milt 2,6M 2015-02-16 19:08 bayes_seen
-rw------- 1 sa-milt sa-milt  41M 2015-02-16 19:08 bayes_toks
-rw------- 1 sa-milt sa-milt   98 2014-08-21 17:47 user_prefs