Am 17.02.2015 um 23:37 schrieb LuKreme:
On 17 Feb 2015, at 08:27 , Robert Schetterer <r...@sys4.de> wrote:
Am 17.02.2015 um 16:13 schrieb LuKreme:
OK, so I have spamass-milter running, but I need to train it. What is the
proper way to do this?

you dont train spamass-milter, you should train spamassassin

spamassassin has existing user-specific training already in place.
Spamass-milter isn’t using the user DBs.

additionally do my previous mail some technical facts how the milter works:

* postfix connects to the milter
* the milter connects to spamd via TCP
* spamd fires up if not present spamc forks
* they are running as the ilter user
* spamassassin running as that user proceeds the scan
* spamassassin adds his headers to the messge
* the new message with headers is passed back to the milter
* the milter parses the headers
* especially the score
* based on that score it gives back to postfix the reject command
* the parsing of that headers is *case sensitive*
* replace the "score=_SCORE_" below with "Score=_SCORE_" and
  spamass-milter won't ever reject a mail, been there, done that
* add_header spam Flag _YESNO_ needs to be present in case of
  spam not rejected, otherwise "rewrite_header" won't work
  which is where i called to "outright lying" as i reported
  that back here months ago

# header configuration
clear_headers
fold_headers 1
add_header spam Flag _YESNO_
add_header all Status _YESNO_, score=_SCORE_, tag-level=_REQD_, block-level=8.0
report_safe 0
add_header all Report Flag: _YESNO_, _REPORT_
rewrite_header Subject [SPAM]