On 3/10/2015 5:08 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
for postfix there is "check_sender_ns_access hash:/etc/postfix/blacklist_ns.cf"
with the advantage of logging and a proper reject

cat /etc/postfix/blacklist_ns.cf
ns1.sedoparking.com       REJECT Domain is parked at sedo.com
ns2.sedoparking.com       REJECT Domain is parked at sedo.com

Has anyone come up with a SA rule or plugin that does the same thing?

I'd love to block mail from parked domains, but I use sendmail and can't find a
way to block like postfix can.

david

--
IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I'm riding a metric century (100 km / 62 miles) in the 2015 American Diabetes
Association's Tour de Cure to raise money for diabetes research, education,
advocacy, and awareness.  You can make a tax deductible donation to my ride by
visiting http://email.diabetessucks.net.  My goal is $5800 but any amount is
appreciated.

See where I get my donations from ... visit
http://email.diabetessucks.net/mapdonations.php for an interactive map (it's a
geeky thing).