On 10/06/2015 12:32, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
I'm hitting over spam threshold on the message and have a simple redir
for Google match in KAM.cf.

  1.0 KAM_GOOGLE_STRING      URI: Use of Google redir appearing in spam
July
                             2006
  1.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
  1.3 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host
with no rDNS
  0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY      Informational: message has unparseable
relay lines
  2.0 TO_NO_BRKTS_NORDNS_HTML To: misformatted and no rDNS and HTML only

Regards,
KAM

Kevin,

Well I had no idea about the existence of KAM.cf, so I bask in your infinite glory. ;-)

Why isn't KAM.cf more heavily publised on spamassassin.org as something worth thinking about ? You do have a page about third-party rules IIRC, but don't remmeber seeing KAM.cf on it.