Am 25.10.2015 um 19:06 schrieb Roman Gelfand:
In you post some time ago, you had mentioned that my configuration may
not be sufficient to block emails using bayes filtering.  Below, is my
configuration.  I had since fixed the dns issue.  But not sure how to
deal with non-changing score from 3.5    I am getting 4 emails/day with
score 3.5.

        DKIM_SIGNED,DKIM_VALID,DKIM_VALID_AU,HTML_MESSAGE,SPF_PASS autolearn=no
        version=3.3.2

* introduce body-filters
* raise you bayes-scoring if you trust your training

caution: that's for a long trained bayes with around 70000 sample messages, a ton of low-scored whitelists and a milter-reject of 8.0

# adjust bayes scoring
score BAYES_00 -3.5
score BAYES_05 -2.0
score BAYES_20 -1.0
score BAYES_40 -0.5
score BAYES_50 1.5
score BAYES_60 3.5
score BAYES_80 5.5
score BAYES_95 6.5
score BAYES_99 7.5
score BAYES_999 0.4

body CUST_BODY_17 /.*(1st page ranking of google|a company which can understand you & your business).*/i
score     CUST_BODY_17    1.5
describe  CUST_BODY_17    Contains Low