it briefly, as does the this wiki page:

https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/WritingRules

On Thu, 3 Aug 2017, Ian Zimmerman wrote:

On 2017-08-03 10:38, sha...@shanew.net wrote:

The most common ones that I make use of are "multiple" and "maxhits"
in order to allow a rule to be scored for each time it hits, but to
stop counting after some threshold.  I also use the "net" tflag so
that RBL checks only run when a net-based ruleset is loaded.

Where is the concept of "ruleset" in general documented, and in
particular what makes it "net-based"?  Not in Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf.

http://pgp.mit.edu/                |      System Admin - UT CompSci
All syllogisms contain three lines |              sha...@shanew.net
Therefore this is not a syllogism  | www.ischool.utexas.edu/~shanew