Hi folks,

Thanks to everyone's help on this release. Special thanks to Wanqiang, Zac,
Kevin, Xun, and Jeff!

I've created a release candidate (RC0) for submarine 0.3.0. The highlighted
features are as follows:
- Mini-submarine
- Basic Tensorflow job submission to k8s through submarine-server RESTful
API
- Job submission on YARN through submarine-server RPC protocol

The RC tag in git is here:
https://github.com/apache/submarine/tree/release-0.3.0-RC0

The RC release artifacts are available at:
http://home.apache.org/~ztang/submarine-0.3.0-RC0/

The mini-submarine image is here:
docker pull apache/submarine:mini-0.3.0-RC0
https://hub.docker.com/layers/apache/submarine/mini-0.3.0-RC0/images/sha256-3dd49054bf8a91521f5743c675278d626a5fa568e91651c67867b8ba6ceba340

The Maven staging repository is here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesubmarine-1001

My public key is here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/submarine/KEYS

*This vote will run for 10 days, ending on Feb. 1st, 2020 at 11:59 pm PST.*

For the testing, I have verified the build from source, run the mnist
example with mini-submarine(both local and remote mode) and verified
posting a mnist TFJob to K8s through the submarine.

Please follow the document to test these features.
https://github.com/apache/submarine/tree/master/dev-support/mini-submarine
https://github.com/apache/submarine/blob/master/docs/submarine-server/README.md

My +1 (binding) to start. Thanks!

BR,