See my comment on the blog post, Gabriel.  Did you actually *test* my
workaround, or are you speculating based on your understanding of the theory
of it.  I'm happy to address actual problems found in the workaround --
*very happy*, in fact, since I'm using the workaround myself to protect
private information!  But as far as I know, it works as advertised.

C. Michael Pilato <cmpil...@collab.net>