Hi, Ive got a problem with file permissions.
All files in the project have 644, but one special file should have 777, because I need to change content of the file, using web interface... I set 777 permissions for the file, but after svn update.... (if this file has changed), again the 644...
Can you help me, whats the best sollution ?
- probably I can set umask, but then it will apply to all new files... I dont want that... - is there something like "post-update" hook ? As I know, all hooks are executed on svn server, but not on working copies...
Thanks a lot for any help...
VJ

__________ Informace od ESET NOD32 Antivirus, verze databaze 4765 (20100112)

Tuto zpravu proveril ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.cz