Although I have been using Subversion since 1.2, so for quite a while, I'm very
new to GNOME keyring. I would like to set it up but I don't seem able to do
that.

I have, for testing, created a VM with CentOS 5.4. Then I have built Subversion
1.6.6 from source with the --with-gnome-keyring option.

The gnome-keyring-daemon is running (does it need any parameters?) and the
keyring manager show an unlocked session called "session".

I have change the config file to use gnome-keyring and the servers files with
store-passwords = yes and store-plaintext-passwords = no.

Still, when I update an existing wc I am asked for the Subversion password
every time.

As I said I am totally new to keyring and stuff like that, so if anyone has
successfully set it up please help me :-)

Of course, if you need more information just ask

Thanks
Giulio

Linedata Services (UK) Ltd
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London, E1 6DB
Registered in England and Wales No 3027851    VAT Reg No 778499447