Hello all,

Let's consider the following repository structure :

tags
branches
  feature1
trunk
  libs
    libA
    libB
  project1
vendors
  libA
    current
  libB
    current

The repository is at revision 100
libA and libB are external libraries managed as vendor branches which were merged twice each into the trunk since its beginning. This means that the following mergeinfo is on trunk/libs/libA :
/vendors/libA/current:25,30

and the following on trunk/libs/libB:
/vendors/libB/current:28,36

the feature1 branch was created as a copy of /trunk at revision 45 and changes from trunk were regularly merged into it which gives the following merge info on /branches/feature1:
/trunk:45-99

The last final merge from trunk being done in revision 100.
Now I want to reintegrate the feature branch back into trunk but I get the an error message saying that it is unable to reintegrate because some revisions are missing on the branch:

/branches/feature1/libs/libA is missing /trunk/libs/libA:45-99
/branches/feature1/libs/libB is missing /trunk/libs/libB:45-99

I don't understand why it complains as all changes are already in since they were merged before the feature branch was created. Adding the above two paths and revision numbers in the merge infos for libA and libB allows to reintegrate but I would prefer if this could be avoided.
This was done with version 1.6.6 clients

Do you think this is a bug?
If yes, is it already reported and/or a fix available?
If not, what have I done wrong to get to this situation?

Regards
Olivier