Hi everyone,

We are importing code from a vendor SVN repository into a branch in our
SVN repository.  If necessary we may make changes to this code and merge
with future releases of the vendor code.

During this import, we are trying to retain the SVN properties (e.g.
svn:ignore, svn:keywords, svn:eol-style) in the copy in our SVN
repository.  The svn import command skips .svn directories during import
into our SVN repository (despite setting --no-ignore flag).

Other relevant information:  Using Subversion command-line client,
version 1.6.5 on Ubuntu 9.10.

It seems like a goal that someone else should have encountered before.
Hopefully someone has a standard, proven way of doing this.

Thanks,

Alan.

--
Alan Leung