Hi there

I have a subversion command line client, while I perform a svn update,
its asking for Administrator password, which I am not sure of!! Our
subversion is integrated with our LDAP. I leave blank at the admin
password prompt and hit enter, its then asking me for ldap
credentials(which is supposed to be first instead of the admin
password),  I then pass my ldap credentials  and update is fine.

Could you please let me know, what is the admin password. This does not
happen in Tortoise SVN or in any system. Please suggest

Regards

Vishwanath

Desk: +91 80 26588360 Extn: 48555