> ViewVC has unofficial/experimental support for displaying
> remote repositories.  You can see/use an example of this in
> action here:
>
>    http://svn.collab.net/viewvc/viewvc
>
> (The 'viewvc' project repository lives over on viewvc.tigris.org.)

Thanks Michael, I would certainly look into it then. We already user ViewVC
internally. Is it possible to rescrit it to just use HEAD? This may be a
requirement. I don't know yet but it oculd be something they would want. Worse
comes to worse I can always use plain WebDAV.

Linedata Services (UK) Ltd
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London, E1 6DB
Registered in England and Wales No 3027851    VAT Reg No 778499447