Hi

I have an application that is made up of a windows executable and several dll's. One of these dll's needs to be worked on directly to develop and bug fix, however it must also be deployed as source to allow changes and recompiles when the application suite is deployed to production. (Probably poorly explained - sorry)

To highlight what I mean here is the folder structure (Windows) of the installed application on a production machine :

<Program Path>\

                |--- Program.exe

                |--- winDll_1.dll

                |--- winDll_2.dll

                |--- winDll_3.dll

                |--- <Fold for Src for winDll_1>

                                        |--- {Src files, make files etc for
winDll_1}

What I want in Subversion is the following :

Root

        |--- Program
        |               |
        |               |--- Branches
        |               |--- Tags
        |               |--- Trunk
        |                               |--- Src for Program.exe
        |                                                       |
| |--- Folder for src of winDll_1 (Versioned to match Program.exe version))
        |--- winDll_1
        |               |
        |               |--- Branches
        |               |--- Tags
        |               |--- Trunk
        |                               |--- winDll_1
        /
        /
        |--- winDll_3

                        |--- Branches
                        |--- Tags
                        |--- Trunk
                                        |--- Src for winDll_3

Can I have :
- Subversion maintained relationship between Program version and winDll_1 version - A 'symbolic' link from Program version to appropriate winDll_1 version to force winDll_1 export/checkout whenever Program is checked out etc

Hope this makes sense. If needs be it can be done manually outside Subversion but not my preference.

Thanks in advance.

Tony