Hi,

We got this versioning software information from internet.

We oracle application install on HP-unix , we need to use subversion for
versioning our forms and reports .

Can u please tell us how we will configure subversion on our unix server
so that we can use tortoiseSVN as version control tool.

Regards,

Sajid

This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended
recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it
immediately and notify the sender. As e-mail may be altered electronically,
Social Insurance Organization (Pension) cannot guarantee the integrity of this
communication. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and
defects."