Ryan Schmidt schrieb:
On Mar 3, 2010, at 09:29, Oliver Specht wrote:

Ryan Schmidt schrieb:
On Mar 3, 2010, at 09:09, Oliver Specht wrote:
I want to check the client version in a commit hook. Can I do that? I saw that
there are only two parameters in the script template.

Is there any documentation about all the parameters a hook script gets?
There is no way to check the version of the client. You can check the
capabilities of the client in a limited way, which you can use to know for
example whether the client has merge tracking support or not.
Hi,
thanks for the quick response. How do I check the merge tracking support? This
is exactly what I am trying to do...

Check this thread:

http://www.svnforum.org/2017/viewtopic.php?t=6527

Don't forget to Reply All so this discussion stays on the mailing list.

All right, I will check the link.

Thanks for your help,

Oliver