On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Bob Archer <bob.arc...@amsi.com> wrote:
> I do this kind of stuff with cruise control. It will watch for check-ins and
> kick of tasks
> which can include emails if you want. I tie this in with CI builds... of
> course, cruise control
> doesn't have to run a build... it could just do publish/notify tasks if you
> want.

We have Hudson, and I could do something similar. However, the problem
is that for the same file, I have to notify Group "C" if Group "A"
does a check in, and Group "D" if Group "B" does a checkin. That makes
things a bit more difficult. Plus, it might get to the point where
certain sets of files in a single project will send notifications to a
particular user.

--
David Weintraub
qazw...@gmail.com