> Hi everybody!
>
> I’ve got a question about merging a revision of an
> feature- branch back to the trunk.
> Sounds quiet simple:
> - Select the branch
> - The revision
>
> ⇒ The changes made in the specific revision should be
> applied on my working copy (trunk)

That's not really the use case of a feature branch. But it should work.

> The “problem” (at least I don’t understand why it’s happening)
> is that subversion is merging more than one revision.

Well, did you specify the single revision? Also, you will probably want to do a
--record-only merge from trunk to branch of the merge's commit rev if you will
want to later --reintegrate the feature branch to trunk.

> In my case I only want revision 278.
> The response of subversion is, that it starts with revision 226
>

> The result: I’ve got more things merged to my WC than I wanted to
>
> I would be glad, if some can tell me, why that is happening

I'm pretty sure cause you are not specifying a rev number with -r or -c.

BOb