I have svn copied a repository folder to a second location, and then tried to reference some of the (new folder) contents at a fixed revision in an svn:externals. svn update does not find the revision, however, an un-revisioned reference works. Moving the revision reference to the copy-creation point works, but I maintain the externals with a script which finds it hard to know at what revision an object was created. svn info returns the last changed revision as the ancestor-last-changed, which my script looks at.
Anyone any ideas ?

--
David Kitchen
InSync Technology Ltd