On 04/28/2010 02:38 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
On Apr 28, 2010, at 10:03, Blair Zajac wrote:

If you look at the svn_fs.h API, they are both referred to as revision roots.
svn_fs_revision_root() and svn_fs_txn_root() both return a svn_fs_root_t *
object.

That does not sound like they're both being referred to as "revision roots"; that sounds
like they're both being referred to as "roots".

Oops, yes, they are filesystem roots.

If you're just looking to name a variable, you can call it
RevisionOrTransaction.

I've done that in code I've used, or RevisionOrTransactionRoot for my use case.

Blair