I have an old repository that I think was started with a 1.4.x version of subversion, then updated in several stages to 1.6.5 without doing any changes to the repo format. Du says this repository is taking about 38 gigs of disk space. I've recently duplicated this repository using snvsync from a system running 1.6.6, copying approximately 120,000 revisions. Du says this repository uses 1.9 gigs of disk space.

Is that reasonable - or at least possible? Does it mean I should do something to compact the original copy?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikes...@gmail.com