On 7/6/2010 8:44 PM, Eric Peers wrote:

I do need to update specific files - I basically need to replicate
user's workspaces for per-file-per-version (think continuous build
automation). Some files are included, others are not.

I'm not quite sure why you wouldn't maintain the versions you want for builds together in a branch where something like hudson would be able to do your build automation without extra contortions, but if that doesn't come naturally, why not copy the workspace you want to duplicate to a tag (making sure there are no local changes that haven't been committed first)? Then a switch to the tag should give you want you need in one shot, not to mention making it a reproducible state knowing only the tag name.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikes...@gmail.com