>  Hello,
>
> Without the "svn:eol-style" property any file content is
> considered as binary.
> At that point, checkouted files on Windows and Linux have "CR-LF" eol.

ASAIK this is not true. Subversion has a clever way to tell whether a file is
text or binary by looking at the file itself. I believe that you can "trick"
Subversion by setting svn:mime-type, although I'm not sure why someone would
want to treat a binay file as text or vice-versa.

Giulio

Linedata Limited
Registered Office: 85 Gracechurch St., London, EC3V 0AA
Registered in England and Wales No 3475006 VAT Reg No 710 3140 03