I am trying to make some common authorisation for all my repositories. This is
useful for example to give a particular user or a group of users, svn admins in
my case, read-write permissions in all repositories.

I thought I could have two AuthzSVNAccessFile in my <Location> in the Apache
confi, but only the second one is considered. I have tried having two files in
the AuthzSVNAccessFile but it doesn't. The reason I tried this approach is
because I can have more that one authentication file with multiple
AuthUserFile, so I thought that maybe I could do the same for authorisation.

Anyway, another approach would be to be able to have some kind of #include in
the access file themselves. For example

myrepo.access:

#include common.access

[groups]
dev = gt, hp

[/]
@dev = r
[/trunk]
@dev = rw

And common.access:

[groups]
admins = svn_gt

[/]
@admind = rw

The idea here is user svn_gt will have read-write access to the root of the
repository, while gt and hp will only have read access

Is this possible? I haven't tried #include because it would be interpreted as a
comment. It's just an example, I was simply wondering if such feature is
available or not.

If that's not possible, does anyone have any suggestion on how I could achieve
this?

Thanks
Giulio

Linedata Limited
Registered Office: 85 Gracechurch St., London, EC3V 0AA
Registered in England and Wales No 3475006 VAT Reg No 710 3140 03