Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 7:32 AM, Angel Tsankov <fn42...@fmi.uni-sofia.bg> wrote:
When I run kdesvn I get a dialog showing the following message:

Could not find our part: Cannot load library /usr/lib/kde4/kdesvnpart.so:
(/usr/lib/libsvn_ra_neon-1.so.0: undefined symbol: GENERAL_NAME_free)

Files /usr/lib/kde4/kdesvnpart.so and /usr/lib/libsvn_ra_neon-1.so.0 both
exist. The former is part of kdesvn and the latter is part of subversion.
 In case this is relevant, I have installed the following packages:

* openssl 0.9.8j (configured with --prefix=/usr --openssldir=/usr/share);
* neon 0.28.4 (configured with --prefix=/usr --with-ssl);
* subversion 1.6.12 (configured with --prefix=/usr).

Do I need to upgrade openssl or neon? Or is the problem elsewhere?

Start from the beginning. Are you building all of these components
yourself,

I build myself all of these packages from source and install them.

and then slapping kdesvn on top?

I don't know what you mean by 'slapping kdesvn on top'. I simply build (from source) and install kdesvn after installing all these packages the way I already explained.

> Or are you installing pre-built binaries from an upstream source?

No, I'm not installing pre-built binaries.

Angel Tsankov