Thank you. I will define the requirements.

Here is what I would need:

For someone without SVN access be able to see what's files have been
committed/added/deleted/updated,revisions, etc.

I believe it would essentially need to parse the SVN log file and display
the information in a nice format online (or something)

Tools I have at my disposal:

1) SVN within dreamweaver (windows machine)
2) SVN server in linux
3) our web browsers

Am I missing any information that you can think of?

Thanks for helping me out!

Tom