On Aug 11, 2010, at 18:20, Phil Pinkerton wrote:

> I'd like to be able to update a working copy after deleting a file from the
> Repository and have the file I removed from the Repository also removed from
> the working copy when I do an update.
>
> Is that possible ?

I'm a little confused by the question... it's not only possible, I'm not sure
how to disable that behavior. So, if you've removed a file from the repository,
and you have a working copy that was checked out before that deletion, then a
simple "svn update" in that working copy should delete that file from the
working copy. Is that not what's happening? If so, was the file in the working
copy modified? Subversion won't delete modified files since that might mean
deleting work that didn't exist anywhere else.