From: "Tech Geek" <techgeek12...@gmail.com>
To: "Erik Andersson" <kir...@gmail.com>
Cc: "Geoff Hoffman" <geoff.hoff...@jawa.com>, users@subversion.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, September 9, 2010 1:23:27 PM
Subject: Re: Two trunks in one repository?

I am thinking something like this:

ProjectD
ProjectD/PartA/trunk
ProjectD/PartA/tags
ProjectD/PartA/branches
ProjectD/PartB/trunk
ProjectD/PartB/tags
ProjectD/PartB/branches

Beleive me or not in our scenario the code of Part A and Part B never gets
merged at any point. The only common part is that at the end of each release of
Part A and Part B their output file is concetenated into a one single file
which is then programmed on a hardware part by an external tool.

So for a scenario like that I would like to keep it very simple. Any feedback
or comments regarding the above structure?

Thanks!