A few days ago my login got moved from one Windows domain to another.
I've had to deal with several problems as a result of that.  One
particular problem is having with SVN.  For some reason SVN is prompting
me for a password on every single operation it tries to do.

This is tolerable in Eclipse (Subversive plugin), as I simply have to
press Enter on the dialog each time, as it's preentered the name and
password.

However, it's worse from the command line.  I can get it to work if I
manually add "--password ..." to the command line.  If I don't, the
Cygwin Bash shell seems to get confused about how to handle the prompts.
I have to use a non-Cygwin SVN.

I never had to re-specify the password on every operation before the
domain migration.