On Sep 17, 2010, at 12:38 PM, Bob Archer wrote:

> It is updating/writing merge info on those child nodes. There must have been
> a merge that was done at a level lower than the root folder of your project
> which put merge info on those files but not on the parent root folder.
>
> What is the mergeinfo before you do your merge and after you do your merge on
> one of those files where the merge info is being updates but the files are
> not modified?

There's no mergeinfo on the files in question either before or after the
merge... and as mentioned, after the merge, neither the text nor properties of
the supposedly-updated files are shown as modified.

BTW, on the binary files that are conflicted after the merge, the .merge-left
and .merge-right files are identical. I.e., I see no conflict; it should've
just used one of them.