Scenario:
        1) Subversion server was installed on AS400 (v6r1) and a
respository called "TestRepos" was created according to the installation
guide
        2) The "TestRepos" repository was checked out to a PC, some file
were added to "TestRepos" and all changes of the working copy were
committed back from the PC side using TortouseSVN
        3) A working folder was created on the IFS, and  the content of
"TestRepos" was checked out to this folder on AS400 side.
/QSYS.LIB/SUBVERSION.LIB/SVN.PGM checkout
file://localhost///Subversion/repositories/TestRepos/
   /home/USERID/Project1
A    /home/USERID/Project1/alertlog.dat
Checked out revision 1.
======= so far everithing happened as we expected =====================
        4) After making some changes in the working copy of the repository
on AS400, the command line "SVN commit" fails on AS400.

/QSYS.LIB/SUBVERSION.LIB/SVN.PGM commit /home/USERID/Project1 -m 'Valami
más'
Sending        USERID/Project1/alertlog.dat
Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Can't set access time of
'/home/USERID/Project1/.svn/tmp/text-base/alertlog.dat.svn-base': This
function has not been imple
mented on this platform

Any help would be greatley appreciated.

Kind Regards:
Tarczali Tamás

P.S.:
We did check the source code, and found that an apr_stat, or an apr_utime
function call returns some erronous status.
Therefore  we checked that the proper version of Qshell and the Portable
App.Solution Environment (with APR functions) are installed :

Licensed  Installed
Program   Release     Description
5761SS1   V6R1M0      Qshell
5761SS1   V6R1M0      Portable App Solutions Environment

Licensed  Product
Program   Option   Description
5761SS1    30      Qshell
5761SS1    33      Portable App Solutions Environment

Licensed  Installed
Program   Status       Description
5761DG1   *COMPATIBLE  IBM HTTP Server for i5/OS
5761DG1   *COMPATIBLE  Triggered Cache Manager

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=688&uid=swg27016431:

"4b. HTTP Server for i5/OS is provided natively on System i5 and is not
bundled with or installed by WebSphere Portal. For V5R4, supported group
PTF is SF99114 level 17; for V6R1, supported group PTF is SF99115 level 6.
For V5R4, the license program number is 5722DG1; for V6R1, the license
program number is 5761DG1. Issue the GO LICPGM to display all the
installed licensed programs. For WebSphere Application 6.1.0.21 on V6R1M0,
apply SI35071. For WebSphere Application 7.0.0.1 on V6R1M0, apply
SI35078."
Although the install guide is older, we suppose that our version of
Portable App Solution Environment should contain all the reruired
bug-fixes/extensions.