From: Tech Geek [mailto:techgeek12...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 8:21 PM
To: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Re: Wrong value in db/format when creating from TortoiseSVN

I also experimented with http:// protocol and the same error message. I have
spent last 2 days just working on these issues and here is what I would like to
summarize:

1. Repositories created on shared network drive with 1.6.12 subversion engine
(svnadmin) or 1.6.10 TSVN, will not commit through TSVN or even through a Linux
svn client. The error message is:
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Couldn't perform atomic initialization
2. Repositories created on shared network drive with 1.5 subversion engine
(svnadmin) will work fine including committing.

So the question is why would repositories on shared network drive will work if
they are created with 1.5 subversion engine and will not work if they are
created with 1.6?

Is this a bug?