On 2010-10-07 10:10, Cooke, Mark wrote:
Folks,

I use apache to host subversion and all seems to be working.  However, I
happened to read the TortoiseSVN help file this morning and noticed the
following:

4. Copy the file /bin/libdb*.dll and /bin/intl3_svn.dll
    from the Subversion installation directory to the
    Apache bin directory. [1]

I checked and these files are not in the apache bin directory but
nothing seems broken!  Is this advice incorrect / out-of-date or is
something broken that I have not noticed yet?

Many thanks for any insights,

~ mark c

[1]
http://tortoisesvn.net/docs/release/TortoiseSVN_en/tsvn-serversetup-apac
he.html
     under "Installing Subversion"

I'm not sure but i think this should only be necessary if you doesn't have the subversion/bin in your search path.

/David