Le 09/10/2010 20:40, Nico Kadel-Garcia a écrit :
svn+ssh is the most secure, but it conflcts with your desire for LDAP
access. The SSH keys normally live under a single user's account, the
user who owns the repository, who hsould have a locked password. You
see why this conflicts with LDAP based user information and logins?

No, I don't see why it conflicts ?
here's again my scenario,
1) I set and manage all repositories with a unique local unix account (for example username svn !), that account issues all "svn create" and owns the repos filesystem directories 2) enable the server to resolve ldapusers (pam & nss ldap), so that the --tunnel-user=ldapusername option (see 3 below) works. 3) then add ldap users public ssh keys to the ~.ssh/authorized_keys of that unique svn manager account as in : "command="svnserve -t --tunnel-user=ldapusername"ssh_rsa KEYXXXXX... COMMENT" The sysadmin (me ) will have to find a way to push ldapusers public keys to that unique svn manager (script/CGI ...)

Anything wrong in that scenario ?

Thanks .