All my repositories live under /var/lib/svn/.

Let's the output of the following command (on the SVN server):
# svn changed /var/lib/svn/projectA/
is
A   PartA/tags/DEV-1.00_RC5/

Now in my post-commit hook I need the following value in a variable (say
EMAIL_URL):
EMAIL_URL=/var/lib/svn/projectA/PartA/tags/DEV-1.00_RC5

Right now the way I am getting this value in my post-commit hook is as
follow:

DIRCHANGE=`$SVNLOOK changed "$REPOS" | $GREP "^A\W.*" | cut -d' ' -f4`
SRC_CO_PATH="$REPOS/$DIRCHANGE"

Is there any command which will return the full path of the directory inside
that repository under which the changes were made by the last commit?