> Hi all,
>
> I'm new to subversion. I used CVSNT before.
>
> Because a single svn commit will result in a whole new
> revision tree, so currently I commit all changes once per day
> after work (to avoid too many revisions because of my old CVS habit).

There's no particular reason to do that.  Essentially subversion does all the
record keeping for you so you can get back to any one revision.  It does so
better than CVS did.

> But I'm afraid it's not a proper way, so:
> - Should file A and B be commited separately?
> - Should file A be commited more than once per day?
> - How to issue these commits when there's 1 single subversion user?
> - How to issue these commits in team working project?
>
> Any advice will be appreciated.

Best advice is to have everyone commit when they are ready to commit.  Waiting
too long increases the chance of a conflict.  SVN is designed to have multiple
(even hundreds) clients all working with a central repository.  It takes a lot
of the hard work about merging the changes from different users.  If everyone
commits regularly, then you might get the occaisional message to update your
local working copy before you commit--but that's about it.

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message, and any
attachments, may contain proprietary and/or privileged material. It is intended
solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in reliance upon this
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer.