Hello again,

I have a (now theoretical) question :

Suppose I have a repository that is a mirror repository of a remote source repository, regularly synced using svnsync.

Suppose now that the source repository become broken or deleted for any reason (server breakdown, fire, etc) So the only available copy of the repository is now the synced mirror repository.

How could I promote my mirror repository in order to have it becoming the new source repository on the mirror server or on another server ?

(I think that just using the mirror repository without change is not enough as it contains somewhere inside it information about the old source repository, given at the beginning by "svnsync initialize", which would certainly need to be removed)

Gingko