Greetings, San Martino!

> what is the most stable client with GUI for svn for use in a
> production environment from an user point of view (non-admin)?

> The features it should provide are , in  order of priority:
> - stability
> - coverage for all the most important (sub)commands of the default svn
> client commands for the user
> - compatibility with Windows (with other systems is a surplus)
> - multi-language
> - if possible, web interface to be used from within firefox or explorer

Most stable GUI client is a commandline tool.
To clarify: your question is just ridiculous, both in form and by meaning.
For different projects, for different tools used by actual laborers involved,
many answers will be equally true.
Just to give you an example: we were working on the same PHP project.
I'm using FAR manager, and commandline svn client is best for me. Other person
was using Eclipse and it's integrated Subversion capabilities to the same
extent. There's not even a slight chance either of us would be using something
else, that would drastically reduce performance for one of us, or both.
More at pediwikia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subversion_%28software%29

--
WBR,
 Andrey Repin (anrdae...@freemail.ru) 06.11.2010, <19:56>