Sat, 20 Nov 2010 23:55:51 +0200, /Stanimir Stamenkov/:

Similarly, when working on a feature branch and periodically
syncing with trunk (for example) I often like to compare what I've
got changed on the branch (whether the merge hasn't gone bad, e.g.
after resolving conflicts) before committing the just merged
changes, like:

svn diff --old=^/trunk --new=.

And I get a problem that files which were added on trunk (and just
merged but not committed) appear as deleted in the produced
output.  Does this appear as bug?

Ah, forget this one. I've just tried and couldn't reproduce it so it should had been something else.

--
Stanimir