Another is svnplot   http://code.google.com/p/svnplot/

---- Kevin Grover wrote the following on 12/10/2010 11:21 AM:
Check out StatSVN:

http://www.statsvn.org/

Cheers.

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 20:46, Gavin Beau Baumanis <b...@palcare.com.au <mailto:b...@palcare.com.au>> wrote:

    Hi Everyone,

    I have been asked for some statistics about our code base and am
    hoping that someone might have had a task for something similar
    already, and will be able to help me out.

    Here is the text I was sent - but it is really just a guide - it
    is more a case of "something" to show as opposed to have any
    specific item(s).

    I do have a jar that I downloaded from SourceForge - that provides
    pretty much what I'm after.
    Lines of code  / Churn,
    Number of commits etc.

    But it is based on the entire repository from revision 0:head.

    The specific request (below) comes from the point of view ;
    These are stats are from rev xxx - when we started work on the
    latest version.

    We don't have a classical "release" branch either - just a forever
    going trunk, so we can't use anything "path" specific to obtain
    the requested results either.

    Anyway - if you have ideas - I would be most grateful, here is the
    questions I was asked;

    Added xxx Lines of new code
    Removed xxx Lines of redundant code
    Performed more than xxx individual code changes.

    As always  - thanks very much in advance!

    Gavin.