On 1/6/11 10:30 AM, Kenneth Russell wrote:
On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 5:29 PM, Blair Zajac<bl...@orcaware.com>  wrote:
On 12/25/10 5:42 PM, Kenneth Russell wrote:

Hello,

The WebKit project uses Subversion for version control and we are
facing a problem with fresh checkouts of the repository on Windows
with Subversion 1.6.6 (as well as earlier versions -- I've also tried
1.6.1). The reported error is with a specific file:

svn: PROPFIND of

'/repository/webkit/!svn/bc/19963/trunk/LayoutTests/fast/xpath/4XPath/Core/test.js':
207 Multi-Status (http://svn.webkit.org)

The WebKit project maintainers aren't sure what changed with this
particular file to cause this error to start occurring. I was only
able to get past it by copying the .svn directory for this
subdirectory from another Windows machine (where the checkout predated
the problematic changes to this file) and then continuing the
checkout.

Is this a known issue? Can you reproduce it by checking out the
repository (see http://webkit.org/building/checkout.html) with the
current (non-Cygwin) Subversion binaries?

If you try with an https URL, do you see the same issue?  That will avoid
any networking issues you may be running into.

https://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk

Thanks for the suggestion. I was able to successfully check out the
WebKit repository on Windows with Subversion 1.6.6 from the https URL.
I haven't yet re-tried checking out from the http URL to confirm the
207 Multi-Status error was 100% reproducible on this machine.

Ken,

That's great.  Sounds like a proxy may be getting in the way.

BTW, some Googler's do work on svn, such as the Google Code people, if you ever need help :)

Regards,
Blair