On Jan 10, 2011, at 13:39, Tech Geek wrote:

> We are using svn, version 1.6.12 (r955767) on a Linux based machine (SVN
> Server) and use TortoiseSVN as clients. However, I do not see command
> svn-bisect on both of them. How can I get svn-bisect just like there is
> git-bisect?

Subversion does not include a program called "svn-bisect". For those of us not
familiar with git, perhaps you could explain what git-bisect does, then we can
tell you if there is equivalent functionality available in Subversion.

Alternately, a Google search shows me others have written tools called
"svn-bisect" which may do what you want:

http://www.google.com/search?q=svn-bisect